Apprenticeship Levy

Procurement Apprenticeships – Using your Levy

As a leading CIPS Centre of Excellence Chamber Business Training offer both the Level 3 and Level 4 Procurement and Supply Apprenticeships, in collaboration with our apprenticeship partner Encompass Developments.

Procurement Apprenticeship Programmes allows your apprentice to develop the key skills required to become a more effective member of your procurement and supply chain organisation.

Apprenticeship standards are developed in conjunction with employer organisations with the purpose of developing occupational competencies to increase organisational effectiveness and efficiencies through increasing apprentice’s knowledge, skills, and behaviours.

The L3 Procurement & Supply Assistant Standard is essential for both anyone in an administrative role or an operational role looking to develop their procurement and supply knowledge to help further their career. The level 3 apprenticeship is suitable for all organisations.

L4 Commercial Procurement & Supply Standard is aimed at investing in and upskilling procurement professionals, to close the skills gap in the supply chain. This apprenticeship enables individuals to build a breadth and depth to their knowledge and bring enhanced value to themselves and their workplace. The level 4 apprenticeship is suitable for all organisations.

Funding an Apprenticeship

Employers will fall into one of two categories: Levy Payer, or Non-Levy. If you are a Levy Payer, funding for apprenticeships will be taken from your monthly Levy contribution. If you are a Non-Levy employer, will have to make a 5% cash contribution to the cost of the apprenticeship, and the government will cover the rest.

How to contact us

If you are interested, please contact out Business Development Manager Adrian Lambe at a.lambe@cipsbt.co.uk who will be pleased to answer any further questions you may have.

Our role

CIPS Diploma in Procurement and Supply Operations is a prerequisite for beginning the end-point assessment. As a Centre of Excellence Chamber Business Training are now partnering with our chosen Apprentice organisation Encompass Developments to deliver the Commercial Procurement and Supply Apprenticeship standard training programme across the UK.

Learn More

What if i do not pay apprenticeship levy?

Government funding also exists for SME’s. 95% of the cost of the CIPS Apprenticeship will be government funded, leaving your organisation to pay the remaining 5% of the total cost. The training must still be delivered by an approved apprentice provider and the Apprenticeship must be an approved standard or framework. Further information can be found through the National Apprenticeship Service.

Learn More
CALL
01254 356485
EMAIL
Send a Message
REGISTER
Complete our form
LOCATIONS
Choose a venue
CONNECT
Stay in touch