L5M5 Managing Ethical Procurement and Supply (6 Credits)
- Understand the impact of ethics and sustainability in supply chains.
- Understand the importance of compliance with standards to achieve ethical and sustainable supply chains.
- Understand initiatives and standards to improve ethical and sustainable practices in procurement and supply.
L5M6 Category Management (6 Credits)
- Understand approaches that can be used to develop category management strategies.
- Understand the concepts, tools and techniques associated with managing expenditure.
- Understand the strategic impact of a category management process.
L5M7 Achieving Competitive Advantage through the Supply Chain (6 Credits)
- Understand the dynamics of supply chains.
- Understand improvement methodologies that can be used in supply chains.
- Demonstrate the application of whole life asset management.
- Understand measures required to achieve competitive advantage in supply chains.
L5M10 Logistics Managment (6 Credits)
- Understand the concept of logistics management.
- Understand capacity planning and control in logistics management.
L5M15 Advanced Negotiation (6 Credits)
- Understand the key stages which impact on the negotiation process and outcomes.
- Understand negotiation relationships and ethics.
- Understand methods and behavioural factors which can influence others.